A great way for your little ones to make their own decorations, especially for Christmas. They can give them as gifts.
- 4 cups plain flour
- 1 cup salt
- 1.5 cups warm water
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Knead for 10 minutes until the dough feels smooth.
- Cut out a range of shapes using cutters.
- Bake for 1.5-2hrs in the oven at 100 degrees or until they have dried out.
- Paint and add glitter (if you dare!)
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: