- 1 Shellac base coat
- 1 Red colour shellac
- 1 White colour shellac
- 1 Silver glitter nail polish with thin brush
- 1 Shellac top coat
- 1 shellac cleanser
- 1 Disposable make up pad
- 1 UV Lamp
- Paint entire nail with shellac base coat and cure under the UV lamp for 30 seconds.
- Paint a triangle shape at the end of your nail for santa's hat with the red shellac and cure under the UV light for 120 seconds. Repeat if required for deeper colour.
- Using the white shellac paint the pom pom and brim around the hat and set under the UV lamp for 120 seconds. Repeat for deeper colour and more 3D effect.
- Paint the silver on the pom pom and the line across the brim and set for 120 seconds under the UV lamp.
- Paint nails with shellac top coat and set under the UV lamp for 120 seconds.
- Wipe nails with the cleansing solution to remove sticky residue and your done :-)
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: