An easy and fun decoration and craft idea to brighten your house.
Seasons Greetings ..Have a Joyous Christmas and All the Very Best for the New Year EVERY ONE.
Gosh so sorry moms but once I previewed my project the bottom of my heart would not show up (it was cut off) …any how hope you can imagine the complete picture and all the very best to you with your creations.
- Wire or pre-bought shape
- Metal leaves/berries
- Cheap nail polish ( 2 silver 1 silver glitter)
- Transparent Protection Spray
- Decorative Bow
- Shape wire into a heart shape or simply buy a pre made shape if preferred.
- Glue on holly/berries.
- Paint with silver nail polish (may need a second coat).
- Once silver polish is dry, paint over top with silver glitter polish.
- When nail vanish is dry give a good spray with protection spray.
- Add decorative bow at top and you are ready to hang.
The nail polish I use for craft is purchased from my chemist and is only $2.50 a bottle ...it is precise to use due to the small brush and gives super great protection and with the added protection spray will with stand the elements well.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: