A beautiful and thoughtful gift for any mother to be. Great for centre pieces at baby showers.
- 60 Disposable Nappies
- 3 Baby blankets or towels
- 1 Soft toy
- Variety of baby items (bibs, bottles, rattles, face washers, toiletries, clothes etc.)
- 1 Large cardboard tube
- Variety of ribbons
- Roll of cellophane
- Rubber bands
- Roll up individual disposable nappies and secure with a rubber band.
- Arrange about 30 rolled up nappies in a circle shape and tie together with string for the bottom tier. Repeat with about 20 nappies for the middle tier and 10 nappies for the top tier.
- Fold and wrap your baby blankets or towels around each tier. Secure with a ribbon wrapped around the tier.
- Remove the middle nappy for each tier and feed the cardboard tube through to secure all 3 tiers together.
- Place your baby products around the nappy cake as you wish.
- Finish off decorating with cellophane and ribbons.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: