This is a great project, perfect for any summer time party, and these fantastic looking – and functional – coasters also make the perfect gift! They are fun to make and are a good fine motor skill development project for any younger child.
- Red, Green, White and Black Melty or Hama Beads
- 1 Round Melty/Hama Bead Template (coaster size is preferable)
- Using a round template, design your watermelon pattern with the beads. (Have a look at our picture for a guide)
- Iron them, as you would usually do, peel them off the template, and there you go... beautiful watermelon coasters! Perfect for any summer party!
- Take care that you iron them enough to melt the beads together - but not to much that they start to bend - as your drinks need to perfectly balance...
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: