Celebrate Australia Day with your family and friends with these great lunch ideas.
- Steak: BBQ steak to perfection with these tips.
- Prawns: Throw a shrimp on the barbie as they say, these easy garlic prawns are quick and tasty.
- Lamb: Marinate your chops to keep your lamb moist and extra tasty.
- Salads: Create some yummy refreshing salads to go with your BBQ. Beetroot and walnut. Smoked salmon salad. Tomato, cucumber pomegranate salad. Potato salad.
- Pavlova: The ultimate Australian dessert and it’s not hard to make.
- Lamingtons: Try this tasty twist on the usual recipe, orange lamingtons!
What are you planning for Australia Day lunch?
PLEASE share with us in the comments below
Main image credit: MOMS recipe