Coles supermarkets are giving competitors a run for their money with a new budget homeware range and some items are priced at just $2!

The Coles ‘Your Home Collection’ is one of the supermarket’s best kept secrets, but rumour has it that the supermarket giant has added 101 new homeware pieces to the range and they look incredible!

The range, which will be available until August 25th, includes everything you need to give your home a pre-spring update on a budget.

Stylish And Affordable

We have to admit that when we think of Coles, we don’t immediately think of stylish homeware but this latest collection is one you definitely won’t want to miss.

All items are priced from as little as $2 up to a maximum price of $30, designed in on-trend colours including sage green, grey and coral.

“We think that customers are going to love the new homewares range…it goes beyond what they expect when they walk into our store,” Greg Davis, chief executive for commercial and express told news.com.au.

The supermarket is taking on competitors who pride themselves on their extensive homeware ranges, such as Aldi and Ikea, with Scandinavian-inspired accessories that look straight out of an interior design magazine.

Seal Of Approval

Customers are already sharing their excitement about the range, with many saying that it provides an affordable alternative to other homeware stores.

“I have already started buying!” one woman said.

Others, however, were critical of Coles for ‘copying’ Aldi’s Special Buys deals.

“Coles is getting too greedy,” said one customer. “It’s a no from me!”

“All I want to do is grab my bread and milk and get out of there!” another frustrated shopper said. “Now I have to go through aisle after aisle of this junk to find what I need!”

We think that more competition between supermarkets can only ever be a good thing – bring on the new collection. We can’t wait to check it out.

Are you excited about the new collection for Coles’ homeware range? Let us know in the comments.

You May Also Be Interested In:

All The Details You Need For Coles And Woolworths Swap Days
RANT: People Are Taking Supermarket Collectibles Far Too Seriously
Aussie Mum Loses 42kg On ALDI Diet

• Great prices but not overly attractive really.

• I guess it’s okay and I’ll probably take a look at the homewares line.

• When they have nice homewear and you’re in the shop for groceries it can be interesting.
    However I think their clothing line is rubbish.

• I can see that a lot of people will like the idea of grabbing homewares along with their groceries – why make several trips to different stores? I will certainly be checking them out, especially at that price (I just hope they are not cheap and nasty, and I hope they are made in Australia …. )

• It may be convenient for people to be able to purchase from a homeware range in the one shop. I will take a look at the range.

• The pillows are fantastic! Such great quality, any idea if they are explandong the range??

• I think its nice they’re offering something a little different, why are people upset over it. Woolworths have offered homewares long before this came out and no one bat an eye

• If they’re cheap but don’t look too cheap then it’s an easy spruce up for your home.

• The few times they have had previously were expensive for the quality they were.

• What a great idea. Not too many weeks more to wait for it. I will definitely give a look!!

• I actually love that these big corporations are making it affordable for everyone to make their homes beautiful. If you don’t like seeing it, you can always do a click and collect!

• I’m not too I to homewares at the moment but I would like to see what they have :)

• Ooh look Forward to checking out the new range. Looks pretty on trend.

• I’m really looking forward to seeing what they have.