Everything is ‘awesome’ at LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort. And we’re giving YOU the chance to WIN a dream holiday for the family to LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort – including a stay at the LEGOLAND® Malaysia Hotel and Tickets for the three massive attractions at LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort – the LEGOLAND® Theme Park, the brand new SEA LIFE and the Water Park. Wow!
LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort is action-packed with more than 70 hands-on rides, slides, shows and attractions for families and children of all ages. It’s the perfect size for younger kids and has enough thrills and adventure to keep the older ones enthralled.
The lucky winning family will get:
- Two-night stay for a family of five (2 adults and 3 children) at the LEGOLAND® Malaysia Hotel
- Two-day triple-pass for 5 people – giving you flexible access to the LEGOLAND® Malaysia Theme Park and Water Park as well as the newly-opened SEA LIFE.
LEGOLAND® Malaysia Hotel
If a kid could concoct a hotel of their dreams, LEGOLAND® Malaysia Hotel would be it. There are mind-blowing LEGO sculptures everywhere and mountains of never-ending blocks to create your own inventions. Giant LEGO characters are always around to meet and greet the excited guests and everything, everywhere in this hotel is all about having fun!
The themed rooms (pirate, adventure (Egypt-themed), kingdom (knights & dragons) and Ninjago) are spectacular with the most incredible attention to detail.
Plus the elevators all have disco balls and dance music playing – so every time you travel in the lift, you can’t help grinning and having a boogie.
LEGOLAND® Malaysia Theme park
LEGOLAND® has a fantastic selection of rides, shops, places to eat, plenty of areas to build your own Lego creations and so much more to keep the whole family entertained.
LEGOLAND® Theme Park is made up of different lands including:
- MINILAND – An amazing miniature showcase of Asian landmarks all built using Lego bricks.
- Imagination – Includes mesmerising 4D movies, kids’ play world, an observation tower and fun kids’ rides
- Lego Ninjago World – The highlight here is the Lego Ninjago The Ride, which is packed with thrilling interactive fun
- Lego Technic – This includes Lego Star Wars Miniland, Technic Twister and the adrenaline pumping Great Lego Race rollercoaster, complete with Virtual Reality goggles to take the thrill to the next level
- Lego Kingdoms – This features the Dragon’s Apprentice – an awesome rollercoaster which younger kids will also enjoy, as well as the Dragon – which provides heart-stopping twists and turns for the thrill seeker. There’s also the Royal Joust and Merlin’s Challenge carousel which younger children will love.
- Land of Adventure – Dino Island is an awesome log boat ride which creates the biggest splash (warning – you will get wet!)
- Lego City – The attractions here are so much fun. The kids loved the driving school (there’s a version for older and younger kids) and the LEGOLAND® express is so cute.
- Lego Ninjago Live Show – Don’t miss the fabulous interactive Ninja adventure featuring sophisticated Japanese-style puppetry
LEGOLAND® Malaysia Water Park
There is so much aqua fun to be had at the Lego-themed water park. Build your own LEGO® raft and then glide down the lazy river, ride the surf at the LEGO® wave pool, whoosh down a huge variety of body and tube slides and get splashed in the interactive play structures like the massive Joker Soaker and DUPLO® Safari.
SEA LIFE Malaysia
SEA LIFE Malaysia is the country’s first interactive LEGO® themed aquarium. It is a magnificent marine sanctuary comprising of 13,000 marine life of 120 species from 11 different habitat zones. The interactive aquarium at SEA LIFE Malaysia provides a fun and exciting learning experience that combines education and conservation. With a blend of LEGO®’s approach of building imagination through play.
Amongst the marine life housed across 25 tanks are Stingrays, Zebra Sharks, Black Tip Reef Shark, Seahorses, and more. Other amazing discoveries include magical storytelling, interactive displays, hands-on encounters at the Rock Pool zone, special habitat zones which comprises of a Malaysian Rainforest, a Stingray Bay and a fascinating Ocean Tank, filled with 400,000 litres of water. On top of this, guests can keep a lookout for special LEGO® Mini-Figures and other LEGO® sea creatures.
For more details and to BOOK your LEGOLAND® holiday visit – www.legoland.com.my
To celebrate the opening of SEA LIFE, LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort is offering special online promotions to guests from Australia with an additional day pass for free. For the price of a one day Triple-Park pass (AUD108 for adults and AUD86 for kids*), families can enjoy the LEGOLAND® Theme Park, Water Park and the newly opened SEA LIFE Malaysia for two days. Limited time only. *May vary based on currency exchange rate.
The Triple-Park pass is available for purchase at LEGOLAND®’s official website – www.legoland.com.my
Please note this competition is open from 4 June 2019 until 31 July 2019 and is only available to members of Mouths Of Mums. This competition is a game of skill – answer in 50 words or less. We are unable to accept entries posted via facebook. Facebook LIKE functionality is not a requirement of entry to this competition. The winners of this competition will be published on this page. Winners’ name and address will be provided to the promoter of this competition and prizes will be sent to the address you have in Your Profile. Please ensure your details are up to date so that you receive your prize.
Please note: Transport and transfers to Legoland Malaysia Resort are not included in the prize. Prize winners will need to make their own transport arrangements to Legoland Malaysia Resort, at their own expense. Validity: one year since date of issue.