Congratulations Debbi Rossi on being contributor of the month for September 2014!
Speaker, presenter, author of Beyond the Schoolyard and owner of a successful Kinesiology business, Debbie Rossi is passionate about helping other families to not go through the bullying which she experienced as a child. It is all about creating happy, secure and confident Mums and children.
Debbie’s blog site www.debbierossi.com.au is about helping her clients and blog readers to learn how to step away from their out of control life and into a calmer, confident and happier life. This is done through simple steps towards SELF LOVE! Debbie’s passion is to help Mums to feel happier, healthier and calmer, which will then flow down into happy, healthy and calmer children.
Here are some of the fabulous articles that Debbie has shared with you:
- The importance of sweet dreams
- What is your self worth?
- An Attitude For Gratitude
- 5 Essential Tips to Prevent Bullying
- Raising Empathetic Children
- Discover Hidden Time
- Be the person you want your children to be…
- Magic time with your child
- 3 Tips To Be Your Own Best Friend
- The tip you need to be the best Mother possible
- The 5 Essential Tips Every Mother Should Know
- 3 ways to prevent bullying for your child
For more information on Debbie Rossi, please visit the website by clicking here.