It’s beginning to feel a lot like Christmas
I love Christmas tunes! During my university days, I worked in retail, and the Christmas period was my favourite time to work! The hustle and bustle, and the Christmas tunes always kept me in a good mood.
With Christmas just around the corner, you can start preparing your Christmas Day Playlist. I use Spotify and “stream” (Streaming means listening to music over the internet) the music for free. You can too, and here’s how!
HOW TO CREATE YOUR CHRISTMAS PLAYLIST IN SPOTIFY
1. Open Spotify on your computer (If you don’t have Spotify, please visit spotify.com, sign up for a free Spotify account, and download the app to your computer)
2. Once Spotify is opened, we want to create a new Playlist for your Christmas tunes.Click on + New Playlist
3. Give your Playlist a name, and then click the green CREATE button Your new Christmas Play list will appear on the left hand sideNow we have to look for Christmas songs to add to our playlist
4. Click into the SEARCH field, and type a Christmas Song, or the name of an artist.Eg. I typed “Mariah Carey Christmas”, and then press Enter on your keyboard to confirm the search
5. A list of songs will appear based on your search If you want to listen to the song, double click on the song name, and it will start playing
6. To add the song to your Christmas playlist, click and drag the song into the Playlist on the leftRepeat steps 4-6 to find more tunes to add to your Christmas List.Enjoy!!