Are you looking for inexpensive end of year class gifts to give to your child’s classmates, teachers Or are you looking for fun and unique stocking fillers? Made With Love-Cards And Crafts has come to the rescue with this super Xmas DIY tutorial with printables! By downloading this 2 page PDF you can create these super lollipops! Tutorial is below!
To create your super xmas lollipops you will need the following:
- The 2 page PDF printables printed onto cardstock (I printed mine at office works for $0.88c plus $0.20c for cardstock) – Download here
- A packet of lollipops (I used chubba chubb branded ones)
- Sticky tape
- Hole Punch 1/4 inch (I used a Fiskars hand held hole punch can get one from officeworks or spotlight)
- Print the 2 page PDF printable file onto cardstock (as this allows for the capes to be more sturdy).
- Download here
- Cut out the capes along the outline.
- Cut out the eye masks
- Using the hole punch, punch a hole in the top of the capes. This is where we will slide the lollipops through.
- Now slide the lollipop through the hole you just punched.
- Now turn upside down and get a little bit of sticky tape to wrap around the stick and tape to the cape. This will stop the cape from sliding down and will act as a stopper.
- Now to stick the mask on (if you wish). Add a little bit of tape to the ends of the mask. Hold the mask in place and wrap the bands around the lollipop, it is okay if it overlaps (you can cut shorter if you want to) and stick to the lollipop.
- Now you have finished and you are ready to repeat (to create more of these unique gifts) and ready to hand out. To make it more personal you or your child can write a personal note on the underside of the cape (white side) with a message to the recipient.
I hope you have fun making these unique gifts this Xmas and have a super Xmas!