Do you want to have photos on Facebook but make sure only selected people can view them? Get the how to here!
Facebook is a great way to stay in touch with friends and family, especially if they are interstate or overseas. Many of our clients enjoy Facebook, as they can see photos of their children and grandchildren. However, many people raise the concern of privacy.
How do you share photos with certain friends or family members without all your Facebook friends viewing it?
I just got back from a lovely trip to Mauritius. About 30 of us travelled over there to celebrate a friend’s wedding. After the wedding, we enjoyed a day on a Catamaran. Tough life, I know!
As you can imagine, we all had our smartphones, and lots of pictures and selfies were taken on the trip.
We needed a way to share our photos with each other, but keep them private amongst those who were on the trip.
A private album on Facebook, where only those invited to view that photo album can add photos and view photos.
Mont Choisy Beach at sunset! #Love
Welcome to private albums on Facebook!
- Log into your Facebook account, and visit your personal profile page.
- Click on Photos.
- Click on +Create Album.
- Facebook will prompt you to choose a photo from your device to add to this album, so choose a photo or multiple photos to add.
- Name your Album, and you can add a description for the album.
- Click on Make Shared Album, and a field will appear. Type the names of the people that you would like to share this album with.
- A privacy setting will appear next to the blue Post button, choose Contributors Only.
Now you can try creating private albums, and invite certain people to share that album with!
Have you used private albums before? Please share in the comments below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.com