I enjoy dessert but there’s something extra special about a dessert where you can eat the bowl too!
Check out this easy way you too can make edible chocolate bowls.
What you’ll need:
- chocolate of choice
- water balloons
- balloon pump
- baking paper
- Blow up the number of water balloons you require for bowls and then wash them carefully.
- Melt chocolate in a bowl over boiling water until smooth.
- Take chocolate off stove and keep stirring while letting it cool to room temperature.
- On a tray covered with baking paper, put a tablespoon dot of chocolate on the paper.
- Dip one of your balloons in the chocolate and then place it on top of the chocolate you put on the baking paper.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 with the other balloons.
- Leave to set – this will take about half an hour.
- Gently snip the top off the balloons and remove from bowls.
- Gently remove bowls from baking paper and dish them up with fruit or ice cream of your choice.
- Serve them up to your friends and family and they’ll be amazed.
Watch the video for full visual instructions:
Will you have a go at making these? Please add your comment below.