The latest hummus taste craze is caulifower hummus; make some today, it’s easy to do and it tastes delicious.
What you’ll need:
- 1 cauliflower
- olive oil
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp parsley
- pinch cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees
- Cut cauliflower head into florets, place on a baking tray and toss with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the cauliflower is tender.
- Combine cooled roasted cauliflower, tahini, lemon juice, honey and garlic in a food processor and process until almost smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add a tablespoon of olive oil and process again until smooth. Continue adding olive, about a teaspoon at a time, until you reach the desired consistency.
- Place in a small bowl and sprinkle with cayenne pepper and parsley.
- Serve with fresh vegetables and pita breads.
Watch the video with easy to follow visual instructions:
This is really yummy and I think I like it better than chickpea hummus.
What’s your favourite dip?
PLEASE share with us in the comments below