I have hypercalcification on my front teeth and I am wanting to get my teeth whitened to hopefully hide these spots. I have tried home whitening kits with little success, they caused bad tooth sensitivity. I assume I might need to see a dentist but I also don’t want to pay a fortune for a service that may not even work? have you had any experience with tooth hypercalcification and ways to make it look less obvious? How much would I be expecting to pay for my teeth to look nice and white?

Posted anonymously, 26th August 2019

Want more real mum questions sent to you?

Ask your question

  • Getting advice from the dentist may also save on buying products over the counter.

  • Dentist could tell you more accurately

  • Sorry no experience with this – a dentist can give a guesstimate about prices for this service – might be worth checking out.

  • I think it’s best to see a dentist for your condition, but I have tried Charcoal whitening and that seems to have a real impact. Good luck.

Post an answer
Like Facebook page

LIKE MoM on Facebook

What is your answer to that question?
Would you like to include a photo?

No picture uploaded yet
Please wait to see your image preview here before hitting the submit button.

Your MoM account

Lost your password?

Enter your email and a password below to post your answer and join MoM:

↥ Back to top

Thanks For Your Star Rating!

Would you like to add a written rating or just submit?

Write A Rating Just Submit