A recall has been issued for Golden North ice cream products.
The recall includes the below products:
– Black & Gold 5-litre Vanilla with L2 – Best Before 04 Dec 19
-Black & Gold 2-litre Chocolate Choc Chip with L2 – Best Before 08 Dec 19 and 12 Dec 19
– Country Style 5-litre Vanilla with L2 – Best Before 07 Dec 19, 13 Dec 19 and 14 Dec 19
– Country Style 5-litre Krazy Kolors with L2 – Best Before 13 Dec 19
– Foodland 4-litre Neapolitan with L2 – Best Before 12 Dec 19
– Golden North 2-litre Vanilla with L2 – Best Before 05 Dec 19 and 08 Dec 19
– Golden North 2-litre Honey with L2 – Best Before 06 Dec 19
– Simple 2-litre Vanilla with L2 – Best Before 07 Dec 19
– Simple 2-litre Neapolitan with L2 – Best Before 07 Dec 19
The recall is being conducted due to the possible presence of small metal pieces in the ice cream.
There have been no reports of harm or injury to any consumers, with the product recall being undertaken for precautionary purposes only to ensure the safety of customers in line with Golden North’s commitment to maintaining the highest possible standards of product quality.
Submitting your rating…
These products have been available for sale at Coles (SA and NT), Woolworths (SA and NT), Foodland (SA), Supa IGA and IGA (SA, WA, VIC, NSW and QLD), Drakes Food Markets (QLD), OTR (SA) and Golden North Cavan offices. No other Golden North products are affected by this recall.
Purchasers are advised to review Best Before dates and return products to the place of purchase for a full refund, or call 1800 001 572 for more information.
Share your comments below.