These banana muffins are a treat you can have without the guilt. 65 calories per muffin.
Ingredients (makes 12 Muffins)
- 250 mls Thickened cream
- 3 Ripened bananas
- Preheat oven to 180• spray muffin tray with rice bran oil. Alternatively you can leave it without spraying.
- Mash bananas in a mixing bowl leaving some lumps for texture.
- Mix in the cream in a folding motion as you don't want to whip the cream.
- Add mixture to your tray, filling them till they almost touch the top.
- Cook for 12-15. Or until they spring back once touched in the centre.
- Cool in tray for 5 minutes prior to removal.