Garlic prawns are easier to make than you think. You can eat them as they are for lunch or dish them up with a side or rice and greens for a quick and easy dinner.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 250g green, peeled and deveined prawns
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Add butter to a frypan then add garlic. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add prawns and fry for a few minutes each side (until coloured and slightly pink).
- Add white wine and turn the pan off and remove from heat. Allow to sit for a few minutes before serving.