Curry in a hurry! Naan bread in a hurry,too!! Only 4 ingredients, within 30 minutes, and you can make lovely naan bread using Jalna POT SET GREEK YOGHOURT!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 200g self-raising flour
- 140g Jalna POT SET GREEK YOGHOURT
- 2tsp salt
- 1 1/4tbsp olive oil
- In a medium bowl, place all ingredients and knead dough for 5 minutes or until smooth. (if the dough is still too sticky... add more flour)
- (if you have time… cover the bowl with cling wrap and rest for 15 minutes)
- Divide the dough into 4 portions and roll each portion into an oval shape with rolling pin or your hand.
- Heat tiny amount of oil in a frying pan over high heat, cook naan bread for 5-6 minutes, flip it, and cook both side. (if you use non-stick frying pan, you don't need oil)
- Serve warm with your favourite curry.