Curry in a hurry! Naan bread in a hurry, too! Only 4 ingredients, within 30 minutes, and you can make lovely naan bread using Greek Yoghurt.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 200g self-raising flour
- 140g Greek Yoghurt
- 2tsp salt
- 1 1/4tbsp olive oil
- In a medium bowl, place all ingredients and knead dough for 5 minutes or until smooth. (if the dough is still too sticky... add more flour)
- If you have time… cover the bowl with cling wrap and rest for 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 4 portions and roll each portion into an oval shape with rolling pin or your hand.
- Heat tiny amount of oil in a frying pan over high heat, cook naan bread for 5-6 minutes, flip it, and cook both sides. (if you use non-stick frying pan, you don't need oil)
- Serve warm with your favourite curry.