This is a pasta dish with a twist. It’s tasty and colourful, quick and easy. You can still have pasta even if you don’t have pasta sauce available.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 Packet of 600g Agnolotti (spinach and cheese, or any veggie combination on offer in supermarket or good food store)
- 1 Capsicum diced
- 1/4 head of Cabbage diced
- A handful of Snowpeas or sugarpeas diced
- 6 pieces of Semi-Sundried tomato cut in strips
- 1/2 packet of Haloumi cheese (about 45g) diced
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- 2 tsp Sesame oil
- Cook Agnolotti as instructed on packet. In the meantime, add olive oil to a wok with medium-high heat, and add cabbage first, stir fry for 2 minutes till it softens. Add Haloumi cheese and continue to stir and let the cheese turn light brown.
- Mix in the rest of the veggies and stir for another minute to combine. Add sweet soy sauce to coat the cheese and veggie.
- Drain the pasta, then toss in with cheese and veggies briefly and mix well. Serve and then drizzle with sesame oil. Serve immediately.