Ingredients (makes 10 )
- 250g cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (150g) NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE Dark Chocolate Chunks, melted
- 395g can NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup (80mL) thickened cream
- 1 cup (150g) NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE White Melts, melted
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- A few drops of orange food colouring
- 10 strawberries
- 125g chocolate biscuits, crushed
- Grease and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Using an electric mixer beat cream cheese, melted NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE Dark Chocolate Chunks, NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk and thickened cream until combined.
- Divide mixture amongst ten serving glasses; refrigerate 1 hour or until chilled.
- Meanwhile, combine melted NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE White Melts, oil and food colouring; dip strawberries in chocolate mixture and place on prepared tray.
- Evenly divide chocolate biscuit crumbs over tops of serving glasses, press strawberries into chocolate mixture and serve.