My son loves pancakes but especially loves these Animal Pancakes. To be honest, I love making them too…it’s fun!
Ingredients (makes 10 Small pancakes)
- 2 Egga
- 1 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla essence
- 2 cups SR flour
- 1/3 cup Caster sugar
- Cooking oil spray
- Hazelnut spread
- Peanut butter
- Thin slices of watermelon
- Greek yoghurt
- Whisk eggs, milk and vanilla together in a jug, set aside.
- Sift flour into a large bowl, and then stir in sugar. Make a well in the centre, and add in the milk mixture. Whisk until just combined.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Grease pan with spray cooking oil and carefully ladle in some pancake mixture to make small pancakes roughly the size of your palm.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface, then turn and cook for a further 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining mixture, greasing pan with spray cooking oil between batches.
- Use fresh fruit, Hazelnut spread, thick Greek yoghurt or peanut butter to decorate into your favorite animal faces