This apple and strawberry crumble is an easy dish and tastes so good with ice cream or cream.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 3 Apples
- 200g Strawberries
- 1 1/2 tbs Lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbs Caster sugar (filling)
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1 dash Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Plain flour (topping)
- 1/3 cup Sugar (topping)
- 1/3 cup Rolled oats (topping)
- 1/3 cup Almond meal (topping)
- 70g butter (topping)
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees fan force. Peel and cut apples into chunks or slices. If the strawberries are large hull and cut in half. Place all fruit into a saucepan with lemon juice, caster sugar, water and cinnamon and cook until tender.
- Crumble topping - place all toppings into a bowl and rub the butter in until it forms a crum.
- Once done place the fruit mix into a small dish or 4 individual serving dishes and place the crum on top and place in the over at 160°c fan force for 25 to 30 mins or until the top has colour.