These Apple and Zucchini Muffins are a yummy and healthy muffin full of hidden veges! I love any excuse to add in a few extra veges
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 cup Wholemeal self raising flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 Small apple, grated
- 1/2 Small zucchini, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°. Grease or line a 6 hole muffin tin
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar & cinnamon
- In a separate bowl, mix egg, oil, vanilla, apple & zucchini
- Combine wet ingredients with the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Spoon mixture evenly into muffin tin and bake for 20-25minutes
- Store left overs in an airtight container in pantry or fridge.