These apple LSA muffins are a quick and easy formula for busy mums to satisfy a hungry crowd, only 5 minutes of chopping and mixing, then let the oven do the rest.
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 2 Granny Smith Apple
- 2 TBSP LSA (Linseed, Sunflower & Almond)
- 1 Packet Vanilla Cake mix
- A handful Raisins
- 2 Eggs (if using egg substitute, follow instructions on packet)
- 2/3 cup Soy milk
- 3 TBSP Olive oil or 60g melted butter
- Preheat oven to 180C degrees. Grease 12 cup muffin tin or use oven-proof paper muffin cups. Peel and dice apple.
- Follow the instructions on the cake mix (place dry mixture ingredients in mixing bowl, add wet ingredients and beat with a spoon and whisk to combine). Stir in LSA, raisins and apple with a large spoon. Do not over stir.
- Divide mixture to muffin tin, bake in the center shelf in oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on cake rack.