These Apple Ring Pancakes are a lovely naturally sweet treat for breakfast…or anytime!
Ingredients (makes 10 small pancake rings)
- 2 medium size Apples ( I used pink lady) Peeled & Cored
- 1 large Egg
- 2 TBS Melted butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup Flour (plain)
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- pinch Salt
- In a large bowl mix egg, butter, vanilla extract and milk with a whisk.
- Sift in flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt and mix the batter until smooth
- Cut the apples into 1cm slices
- Heat pan on medium heat and melt butter. Dunk each ring into the batter and place on pan.
- Wait until bubbles form on the batter, then flip. Cook until golden on both sides
- Top it off with your favorite toppings and enjoy!