This Asian snapper is a fresh, fragrant and simple dish for the whole family to enjoy! Serve with asian greens or brown rice.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 Snapper Fillets
- 1/2 Cup Anathoth Farm Sweet Chilli Relish
- 2 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbls Ginger, grated
- 2 Tbls Lemongrass, finely chopped
- 1 Tsp Sesame Seed Oil
- 1 Tbls Peanut Oil
- 1 Long Red Chilli
- 1 Lemon
- 2 Tbls Soy Sauce
- 1 Cup Bean Sprouts
- 1 Bunch Coriander
- In a large shallow dish mix the sesame seed oil, ginger, lemongrass, sweet chilli relish, garlic and soy. Add the fish and cover with the marinade.
- In a large frypan over medium heat, add the peanut oil. Once the oil is hot place the fish pieces into the pan. Cook uncovered for 4 minutes on each side or till cooked right through.
- Place the cooked fish on a serving dish and top with bean sprouts, coriander, chilli and lemon wedges.