Avocado and cacao chia puddings make a great morning tea snack to take to work. You can make little serves and use them during the week.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2-3 fresh dates pitted
- 1 x 400ml can coconut cream
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup chia seeds (I used black ones)
- Blend all the ingredients* (except the chia seeds) in a blender until all combined and the mixture starts to thicken.
- Vigorously stir in the chia seeds until they are distributed evenly throughout the mixture.
- Place the pudding in small ramekins or containers, cover and refrigerate overnight. The chia seeds expand and become gelatinous when moisture is added to them. Hence why I leave overnight.