No mayo, no butter, no problem. A delicious panini in 5 minutes.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 Wholegrain rolls
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 4 preserved ginger roughly chopped
- 50g blue cheese roughly crumbled
- Switch on panini machine (or a sandwich press). Cut rolls in halves.
- Assemble panini by adding avocado slices to the bottom half of rolls, layer with ginger and cheese. Put top of rolls in place.
- Heat panini in the machine until it's pressed down and heated through. Cut each roll in halves and serve immediately.