This delicious beef rendang was cooked using my Philips all-in-one cooker on pressure cook mode.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 jar Ayam Rendang Curry Paste
- 280ml can Coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp Peanut oil
- 700g Gravy Beef cubed into 2cm
- Set the Phillips all in one to sauté/sear mode for 10 minutes. Brown the beef in batches using the oil. Remove to a bowl.
- Add the Ayam curry paste jar contents to the Phillips all in one and stir until heated and fragrant. Return the Beef to the inner pot along with the coconut milk. Stir well.
- Set the Phillips all in one cooker to meat/ poultry pressure cooking for 32 minutes. Set valve to seal. Serve with steamed rice and prawn crackers.