This frittata is so delicious, easy to make and gluten free!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 large brown onions chopped
- 2 rashers of bacon chopped
- 3 mushrooms sliced
- pinch pepper
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Fry onion, bacon and mushrooms together in a pan.
- Mix beaten eggs, cream and pepper together. Add this mixture to the pan.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and gently stir.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Place the pan in the oven and cook for approximately 20 minutes or until golden brown.