This is my go-to recipe for using up the kids half eaten apples!!! It’s a wonderfully filling and nourishing breakfast that will keep you going all morning.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 Apples (diced)
- 1 cup Oats
- 1 cup Milk of choice (dairy/soy/almond/rice)
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- pinch Sea salt
- handful Walnuts (for garnish)
- handful Pepitas (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Combine all ingredients except walnuts and pepitas in a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Spoon mixture into 4 ramekins (or one larger baking dish) and sprinkle the top with pepitas and walnuts.
- Bake for 30 mins, or until golden brown and cooked through.