This recipe is ideal for using up leftovers. Take the roasted vegetables you have left and warm them up in this baked egg dish with Baxters classic tomato chutney for a flavour-packed brunch.
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups roasted vegetables, like carrots, parsnips and onions
- 1 bunch leafy greens, like silverbeet or kale, roughly chopped
- 1/2 jar Baxters Classic Tomato Chutney
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 eggs
- Feta cheese, for serving
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- In a frying pan, heat oil. Add roasted vegetables and greens and sautée until warmed through. Add chutney and water; stir to combine. Simmer until sauce thickens, 7-10 minutes.
- Crack three eggs over vegetable mixture. Transfer to oven; bake until whites are just set, about 10 minutes. Garnish with crumbled feta and fresh cracked pepper. Serve immediately.