A very sweet slice to take along to parties. Great with a dob of vanilla ice cream.
Ingredients (serves 12 | makes 12 Small Slices)
- 10 Large Marshmallows
- 2 Cup Condensed Milk
- 1 250g Crushed Sweet Biscuits
- 125g Butter
- 4 Egg Yolks
- Process biscuits in a food processor to fine crumbs. Add butter and process again. Press biscuit mixture into the base of prepared pan. (Prepare pan with baking paper for easy removal or use a medium cheesecake tin.
- Beat egg yolks for 3 minutes then combine condensed milk slowly while still mixing.
- Microwave your marshmallows for 30 seconds on medium or until gooey. Quickly transfer them to your mixing bowl and stir in until the stringy marshmallow has distributed itself throughout.
- Pour mixture on top of your biscuit base and bake for 15 minutes or until a very light golden film appears on the top. Chill for 3 hours before removing from tray.
Notes... You can use chocolate biscuits, Oreos or another biscuit for the base. Best eaten with a spoon like apple Crumble as it is slightly messy.