This recipe evolved after I starting making banana bread and didn’t have all the ingredients.
Ingredients (makes 1 Loaf)
- 115 grams Butter, softened
- 115 grams Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 100 grams Frozen or Fresh Raspberries
- 200 grams Ricotta Cheese
- 250 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 tsp Mixed Spice
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease or line a loaf or bar tin.
- Beat butter and sugar until light. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- In a separate bowl, mash bananas and stir through ricotta. Fold this through the egg mixture. Fold in the flour and mixed spice. Fold in the raspberries.
- Spoon into tin and bake 50-60 minutes. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.