This banana choc chip muffin recipe is a great one to make with the kids as it is so easy.
Ingredients (makes 12 Muffins)
- 1 cup Self raising flour
- Pinch Salt
- 1 cup Mashed banana
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Large egg
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup Apple sauce or yoghurt
- 1/2 to 1 cup Chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees and line a muffin tin with paper patty cases.
- Combine banana, sugar, egg and vanilla. Blend well until fully mixed. Add the apple sauce or yoghurt.
- Slowly add the flour and the pinch of salt to the wet ingredients. Do not over mix.
- Scoop into prepared patty cases.
- Bake 20-25 minutes. Let cool before eating as the chocolate can be hot. Lovely served warm as the chocolate will be nice and gooey!