Have leftover bananas you don’t know what to do with? Whip up this delicious Banana Oat Bread today!
- 2 tablespoons (90g) Reduced fat Plain Yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 cup self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 Medium Bananas, roughly mashed
- Pre-heat an oven to 160 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to combine yoghurt, oil, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and eggs.
- Add mashed banana (I like to leave a few good chunks) and mix through well. Fold through flour and oats without beating.
- If the mixture is a little dry (which it might be if your bananas are small), add a little milk.
- Place the mixture in a greased loaf tin and place in pre-heated oven for 20 – 30 mins.