Ingredients (makes 24 Mini muffins)
- 1/3 cup Caster sugar
- 1 3/4 cup Self-raising flour
- 1/4 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1 cup Vanilla yoghurt
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- 1/4 cup Vegetable milk
- 2 Ripe bananas, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a muffin tray with cases.
- In a bowl, combined the flour, sugar and cinnamon. In another bowl, combine the yoghurt, egg, milk and oil.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients bowl, and add the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined. Do not over mix. Fold through the chopped bananas.
- Spoon mixture into muffin tin baking for 20-25 minutes or until golden. If making mini muffins bake for approximately 15-20 minutes.