This delicious Spring salmon parcel recipe is only 11 ProPoints value per serve.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 400g Baby Chat Potatoes
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh dill leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 x 160g skinless salmon fillets
- 1 Tbsp Weight Watchers Canola Spread, melted
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat a chargrill or barbecue over medium heat. Prick potatoes all over with a fork. Place on a plate lined with paper towel. Sprinkle with a little water. Microwave on high (100%) for 3–4 minutes or until just tender. Cool slightly, then thinly slice.
- Combine rind, juice, dill and garlic in a bowl. Cut 4 x 30cm x 25cm pieces of baking paper. Cut 4 pieces of foil slightly larger than paper.
- Place 1 piece of foil on a flat surface. Top with 1 piece of baking paper. Place 1 quarter of potato slices, overlapping slightly, in centre of baking paper. Top potato with a salmon fillet. Spread 1 quarter of rind mixture over salmon and drizzle with one-quarter of the spread. Fold paper and foil to enclose fish and form a sealed rectangular parcel. Repeat with remaining potatoes, salmon, rind mixture and spread to make 4 parcels.
- Cook parcels for 2–3 minutes each side or until salmon is cooked to your liking. Unwrap and serve with lemon wedges.
Notes... Serve with 0 ProPoints value mixed salad leaves.
Uncooked parcels suitable for freezing.