Quick easy basic hommus recipe. Just adjust the amount of ingredients to your taste
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 can Chick peas (skin removed) retain juice from tin
- 2 Tbsp Tahini
- 1 Crushed garlic clove
- 1/4 cup Lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt (pepper is optional)
- 1/2 tsp Ground cumin (optional)
- Place peas, garlic, ground Cummin, salt & tahini in food processor
- Add oil and lemon juice while blending until smooth adding juice from tin if needed
- Scrape sides down. taste and adjust if required keep blending till silky smooth.
If you like it a little runny you may need to add more oil and juices.
Add fresh chillies for a bit of spice and serve with sprinkled paprika