These BBQ Prawns are great for anyone who is a prawn lover!
Ingredients (serves 5 | makes 30 1kg prawns double ingredients for 2kg)
- 1kg prawns
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- Get the prawn you prefer most, I like to have them with tails on. If they are full prawns, prepare them.
- Mix in a bowl, the honey, soy sauce, and minced garlic, mix all the ingredients together well. Add salt and pepper if you like to taste.
- Add prawns to mixture and allow to marinade. Preferably overnight or for at least a couple of hours if you don't have a lot of time.
- Heat up barbecue and cook for Preferred amount of time. If cooking with a whole barbecue, cook them last, then serve. I love to cook them after the onions it gives it a nice taste.
Notes... Everyone loves my barbecues especially the prawns also great for summertime