This beef, beans and peas nachos recipe gives you a super quick meal that goes a long way … nice and cost effective too.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 500g Beef Mince
- 1 med Onion
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 tin Chick Peas
- 1 tin Kidney Beans (or black beans)
- 1/2 cup Finely chopped red capsicum
- 2 tbs Taco Flavouring
- 2 packets Corn Chips (or 1 large bag)
- 2 Eshallots
- 1/2 cup Corn Kernels (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Heat the olive oil in a large frypan and fry off the onion, garlic and beef mince until the beef is brown and cooked through.
- Add the taco flavouring, chick peas, kidney beans, capsicum and corn kernels along with a cup of water and cook for a further 15 minutes or until the water has reduced.
- Serve with the corn chips and sprinkle with the fresh eshallots. Add cheese, sour cream, guacamole and chilli if you like it hot!