A quick and tasty stirfry
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 500g Rump, sliced
- 1 head Broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1/2 cup Beef stock
- 1/2 cup Oyster sauce
- 1 tsp Corn flour
- 3 tsp Water
- Heat a wok until smoking. Toss beef in oil and then straight into wok. Listen for the sizzle. Quickly toss meat.
- Once meat has browned, this should only take 1 minute, add broccoli and toss. If pan seems dry add 1 tsp water. Continue stirring for next 2 mins.
- Mix oyster sauce and stock together and add to pan. Stir to coat meat and broccoli. Allow to heat and bubble.
- Mix cornflour and 2 tsp water. Tip into wok. Quickly stir meat as this is the thickening agent. Meat is now ready to serve.
Notes... Best served with fried rice