Ingredients (serves 4)
- 700g chuck steak, cut into 4cm cubes
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 garlic clove
- 300g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 300g cooked linguine
- 3/4 cup water
- Place beef, onion, garlic and mushrooms into the bowl of the Philips All-In-One Cooker.
- Combine tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, and 3/4 cup water in a medium bowl. Add to pot. Cover with lid. Select SLOW COOK function and set the time for 5 hours on high.
- Once the time has finished, open and gradually stir in sour cream (add a bit at a time to make sure the sauce doesn't curdle. Season with salt and pepper. The mixture may be a bit runny so select SAUTE/SEAR HIGH TEMP and set time for 10 minutes to reduce the sauce.
- Serve with cooked linguine and parsley.