Try this delicious, healthy and refreshing salad! Perfect as the weather warms up and we are on the hunt for fresh salads.
Is your bathroom as clean as your kitchen? Might be time to rethink what you’re using. See why Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Rapid Foam is rating so well in MoM member REVIEWS.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 8 baby beetroots
- 8 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves,
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 70g goat's cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced).
- Trim beetroot stems and leaves. Wearing gloves, wash beetroot and then pat dry with an old tea-towel. Place in a baking dish, add garlic cloves and cover tightly with foil.
- Roast for 45 minutes or until skin peels away from beetroot when rubbed. Set aside until cool enough to handle.
- Wearing gloves, peel and halve each beetroot.
- Gently combine spinach, beetroot, chopped walnuts and goat’s cheese.
- To make the dressing, add the olive oil and red wine vinegar to a cup or small bowl. Squeeze the roasted garlic cloves out of their skins into the bowl and gently mash with a fork. Whisk the dressing with the fork before tossing through the salad.