This Berry Bircher Muesli is a filling and nutritious breakfast that the whole family can enjoy. Have fun with the ingredients and add or subtract to suit your family’s tastes.
We made this live on MOM COOK CLUB. Watch it right here:
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 2 cups Rolled Oats, uncooked
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 cups Milk
- 1/2 cup Cream
- 1/2 cup Yoghurt (or double the yoghurt if you don't like cream)
- 1/2 cup Apple, sliced into fine matchsticks
- 1/2 cup Walnuts, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup Berries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries - your choice)
- 1 tsp Sugar or Stevia (increase or decrease to taste)
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together except the berries and mix well.
- If you'd like the berries to schmoosh through the entire muesli, mix them in at the last minute - otherwise sprinkle them on top of the bircher in the morning when you serve.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge overnight.
- When it's time to serve you may need to add a little more milk - it just depends on how moist you like your muesli.