Award Winning pastry chef and Kenwood ambassador, Anna Polyviou, has shared this scrumptious recipe from her new book, Sweet Street. She says: “I designed this to not only look amazing but taste good too; at the end of the day who wants a boring fruit plate, or even just air, when everyone else is having a wicked chocolate treat? It takes five minutes to blitz up and plate up.”
We’re giving away 10 copies of Sweet Street, Anna’s decadent recipe book packed with show-stopping sweet treats and rockstar desserts. ENTER NOW TO WIN!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 350 g silken tofu, at room temperature
- 200 g dark chocolate (70%), melted
- 70 ml soy milk
- 250 g strawberries, hulled and halved
- 150 g raspberries
- 1 small handful of baby basil
- Blitz the tofu in a food processor on high speed until smooth. Scrape down the side of the bowl.
- Reduce the speed of the food processor and slowly pour in the melted chocolate. Return to high speed and blend until completely combined.
- Reduce the speed of the food processor again and slowly pour in the soy milk, then blend until completely combined.
- Line a flat tray with plastic wrap and place six 150 ml tumblers on it. Put 4 whole raspberries into the bottom of each glass and then divide the chocolate tofu mousse evenly between the glasses. Carefully transfer the tray of glasses to the refrigerator for 10 minutes so the mousse can set.
- Cut the remaining raspberries in half and combine them with the strawberries in a small bowl. Arrange the berries on top of the tofu mousse. Garnish with the baby basil leaves.