An easy to make slice that is perfect for afternoon tea.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 1 Cup Blueberries
- 1 Cups + 1Tbsp Plain Flour
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Greek Yoghurt (Light or Full Cream)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Melted and slightly cooled
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Oats
- Pre-heat oven to 190 degrees. Line a brownie tin with baking paper or lightly butter and dust with flour.
- In a small bowl toss blueberries with 1 Tbsp flour. This ensures the blueberries don't sink to the bottom of your slice.
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl mix yoghurt, melted butter, eggs and vanilla together. Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Add the blueberries and oats and gently combine.
- Place the mixture in the brownie pan and bake for approx 30 mins. The slice is ready when its golden in colour and a skewer comes out clean when placed in the centre.