A quick healthy breakfast which can be batch made a few days in advance and stored in an individual tub to eat on the go.
Ingredients (serves 1 | makes 1 generous individual pot )
- 1/4 cup Oats
- 1 tbsp Moist Flaked Coconut
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp dried Cranberries
- 1 tbsp dried Apples (diced)
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk (or Almond Milk)
- 1 tbsp Natural Yoghurt
- 6 Raspberries (to serve)
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl (ensure milk covers dry ingredients, add a little more if required). Mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours (preferably overnight).
- Remove from fridge, add Yoghurt and Raspberries, or any fruit you like (e.g. Strawberries, Berries, Mango, Banana, etc..)