This bake serves about 8-10 people as a side, or we have it for lunch with a small tin of tuna!
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 1 Head of Broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 Head of Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 Quantities of Cheese or White Sauce (made your way)
- 1 Great big handful of grated tasty cheese
- Smoked Paprika
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees (fan forced). Steam the florets for approximately 3-6 minutes in the microwave until just cooked.
- Add to large baking dish.
- Pour over the white sauce, grated cheese and sprinkle with smoked paprika.
- Cook uncovered for about 50-60 minutes.